today is giveaway day at sew, mama, sew!
sew, mama, sew may have been one of the first sewing-focused larger blogs i came across…i think it was through their bustling flickr group, maybe? it’s a site full of great ideas and i’m always finding new blogs through them. anyway, i’ve never had my act together enough to participate in one of their giveaway days before, but i have something ready this time!
my giveaway item is a foldover doily clutch, sewn by me and detailed in my tutorial here!
this sweet little clutch has a touch of vintage style but the the gray hemp outer and the metal zipper are very modern. it’s fully lined with a fun abstract woodgrain fabric.
it would make a great gift, but if you keep it for yourself i won’t tell. :)
want to win this foldover doily clutch?
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
- leave me a comment! need a prompt? how about…what’s your favorite holiday song?
- leave your email address with your comment so i can contact you if you win.
- must be 18 or older to win.
- giveaway is open to international residents.
- giveaway will close december 7 at 5pm PDT. i’ll pick a winner at random and let them know by december 9. **GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED**
that’s it! if you’re visiting skirt as top for the first time, feel free to poke around a while! i sew kids clothes, adult clothes, quilts, whatever strikes my fancy. i offer a number of free tutorials, and if you like movies, my friend jessica and i run an ongoing film petit series which is a fun one to check out!
anyway…greetings! salutations! and good luck!